Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Mystery of Mystics Reflection

While I really loved how the film came out, I feel like I could've been more involved. I helped with coming up with the plot, a little bit of filming, and I had a role. However, I wish I could've had a bigger say in everything. It felt like the whole group was kind of separated, with Jess and Emily making the decisions and everybody else was just along for the ride. It was less of a group project and more of a Jess and Emily project. I think that maybe if we had spent more time filming and a little less time organizing, we would have realized that there was a major plot hole and we would've been able to fix it. I'm not complaining; I love my group and nobody willingly caused problems, but I don't think we were very efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment