Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Independent Project

Right now, I'm working on a horror film with Tristen. I think it's going really well. We're about halfway done with shooting and we're going to be shooting again tomorrow, so hopefully we can be completely done by next week. I have really high expectations for this because I've been working on it for so long, so I'm hoping that the finished product meets these expectations. When I make movies independently, I want it to be obvious that I made it, and I want that to be a good thing. I want the audience to really feel scared. So far, I think it'll work out.
I'm really happy with my cast. Even though they're all underclassmen and Kayla is new to acting, they all take direction really well. Everybody is willing to work and we have fun while we work, but we still manage to be efficient and get everything we need.
Last time we filmed, I was a little off. When people asked me what I wanted I wasn't completely sure because I hadn't worked with the script in a while and my notes were a little vague. However, I think that in the second part of the movie my vision is a lot stronger. A lot of important things happen, which can make or break the film depending on how well it's shot. I'm really hopeful that this film will be the first of many great films from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment